Sunday, September 30, 2012

Fall Style | Friday Night Date

This past Friday Autry and I went on a date...and I'll be writing a post about that later on, but for now I want to show off my outfit! If I had been thinking I would've worn something warmer since I was sitting outside, but it did keep me pretty warm and lookin' cute!

Silver Scarf: Thrifted.
Purple Cardigan: Merona (Refashioned by me!)
Black Shirt: Old Navy (Refashioned by me!)
Gray Denim Skirt: Made by me! (Old Navy Jeans)
Snake Print Shoes: Rue21 two years ago.

Loose hair with "pin curl" in front and twisted bun in the back. You can see all the crazy colors in my hair here. :)

Fall Style Posts: Welcome Fall, School Support, A Little Country, Floral Skirts & Grays, Baby Blue & Brown, White Ruffles & Purple, Friday Night Date, A Not So Cold Fall Day, Warm Grays, Cute, Comfy & Casual, Voting Day Outfit, Dressed Up In Gray, Casual Denim, Green & Black.

4 comments:

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.