Sunday, September 23, 2012

Fall Style | White Ruffles & Purple

So far this month my favorite skirt to wear is the Denim Skirt w/Ruffles which I refashioned in July. It is both cute and warm and matches so many of my outfits! My favorite shoes to wear so far are the brown flats by Melrose Ave which were featured in the fall style post from last week.


Purple shirt with flower neckline: Merona. (Thrifted)
White open-front cardigan: Made by me! (Thrifted)
Denim Skirt w/Ruffles: Made by me!
Brown Flats: Melrose Ave. (Gift)

Fall Style Posts: Welcome Fall, School Support, A Little Country, Floral Skirts & Grays, Baby Blue & Brown, White Ruffles & Purple, Friday Night Date, A Not So Cold Fall Day, Warm Grays, Cute, Comfy & Casual, Voting Day Outfit, Dressed Up In Gray, Casual Denim, Green & Black.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.