Thursday, September 13, 2012

Posting A Comment

For those of you who don't have a Google or Typepad account, etc. there is a way for you to leave a comment with your name so that it will be more likely for me to publish it. AKA not anonymous.

What You Do
1. When you go to leave a comment click on the pull out tab next to "comment as:". There will be a list of options for you. DO NOT CLICK ANONYMOUS!
2. Instead click on "name/URL". All you have to do now is enter your first name or use an ID name instead.

Please & Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.