Saturday, September 15, 2012

Styles I Like | Lace & Burnouts

I love lace because you can really dress up almost any outfit with it. And burnouts? They're just awesome! I really like them in the spring and summer for layering because they are light and airy and perfect for under almost any shirt!

All images were found via Pinterest. Original links are listed below each photo.

Maurices black overlay lace shirt.
(Found via Pinterest)
White Lace Blazer.
(Found via Wet Seal)
Black long sleeve lace shirt.
(Found via Pinterest)
Colts Burnout.
(Found via Football Fanatics)
Miss Me Army T-Shirt.
(Found via Buckle)
BKE Green Twisted Burnout Top.
(Found via Buckle)
BKE Tie Dye Lace Top.
(Found via Buckle)
Tracy Reese Flared Dolman Frock.
(Found via Revolve Clothing)
Love the style! If only it was longer!
Karen Millen Cotton Lace Panel Dress.
(Found via Karen Millen)
(Found via Pinterest)
Apostolic Clothing Co. Long Brown Lace Skirt.
(Found via Pinterest)
Cap Sleeve Lace Sheath Dress.
(Found via Coldwater Creek)
 


2 comments:

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.