Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Things I Heart | Fast Cars: Dodge, Chevy, Pontiac


Here are the remainder of car photo's I had saved on Pinterest. I really do like fast cars. Although Mustangs are my top favorite I still like other cars too! Here are a few of them!

1969 Chevy Nova Z/28
(Found via AMCAR Guide)
2002 Pontiac Firebird WS6 GM
(Found via this Car Collection)
Dodge Viper ACR
(Found via Pinterest)
1972 Dodge Charger
(Found via Pinterest)
2011 Dodge Challenger
(Found via MSN Autos)
Of course I had to add a hot pink car to this post too!
2012 Dodge Challengers.
(Found via The Cool Hunter)

Did you read the post Fast Cars: Mustangs? Be sure to check it out too!

1 comment:

  1. My FAVE is the 1972 Dodge Charger! CLASSIC!

    XOXO
    -Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
    http://psbananas.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.