Thursday, September 20, 2012

Wednesday Weekly Review #8


When I started this post it was Sunday. And I finally am posting it today, on time! Yay me! I spent a lot of time view blogger profiles Sunday. I have so many blogs sitting on my saved bar it's not even funny. Anyway, I did find a few more things I liked...so here goes!

1. I started following Piece, Love, & Cooking!


This was a blog which required me looking at all the delicious recipes stockpiled in the archives before I realized, yes, this is one I want to keep up with!!

2. I found a new Apostolic Blog!
The blog is titled Miss Brittany Lyn. She is an Oklahoma AP blogger! I just love finding new AP blogs to follow!!

3. I started following A Crafty House!


She crochets, knits, and does other little random crafts! I do hope this will inspire me to start learning how to knit, and to help me expand my crochet skills!

Other Reviews
Check out past Wednesday Weekly Reviews to find other blogs I've shared/recommended/followed, and other neat little tidbits!

Featured? Grab a Button!
On the left sidebar click the "grab a button" tab (or click the link) and scroll down to the "I was featured @ Blue Eyed Beauty Blog" button to share on your blog!!!

Interested In Seeing More Blogs?
If you loved these blogs, you may enjoy the other's I've featured since the birth of The Wednesday Weekly Review. How can you find them without going through each post? Easy! Just view all the buttons on my Pinterest board: Blogs I've Featured!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.