Sunday, September 30, 2012

Challenge | Fit Arms Part 3

Well, I made it to the end of this month! I must say I am feeling much better about the changes I made to my Fit Arms goal last month (read about that here). I really feel like I've made a much better effort in working out my arms now that I am aiming for three days a week: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.


In last month's Fit Arms update I said how I would start using the 3lb. weights so I could keep them on my nightstand and therefore see them at least twice a day so that it would be much harder for me to forget to workout my arms. This plan has worked exceptionally well for me and will be continued through this next month of working out my arms!

This Month's Workout Dates
Monday September 3rd
Wednesday September 5th
Monday September 10th
Wednesday September 12th
Friday September 14th
Monday September 24th
Thursday September 27th
Sunday September 30th

I only missed 1 of the 9 I workouts I wanted to get done this month! Yay me!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Helen! You left a comment on my blog so here I am checking yours out ^^ Following too xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.