Frozen Pizza (any kind you want: cheese, meat, pepperoni, supreme)
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
|This is a Jack's Cheese Pizza before the added cheese.|
2. Open the pizza(s) and fix the toppings, you know how the pepperoni are never where they're supposed to be.
|Tony's Pepperoni pizza with extra cheese. This one has a ton of extra, but I usually don't use this much per pizza.|
3. Cover the top with as little or as much cheese as you want.
4. Remove the pizza from the cardboard and slide onto the rack of the preheated oven.
5. Bake for about 15 minutes. Check the bottom of the pizza and let it get as cooked as you like it. 15 minutes usually does a slightly baked crust, but not soft.
|The cheese pizza once it's been baked and sliced. It is on the cutting board where we slice the pizzas before serving them on plates.|
6. Slice the pizza and serve!