Saturday, September 15, 2012

Make The Best Frozen Pizzas!

Friday nights at my mom's house is Pizza night on most weeks. Usually we buy a couple Tony's or Jack's pizzas and then put them in the oven...well, recently we discovered the secret to having amazing frozen pizzas: add a little extra cheese!


Ingredients
Frozen Pizza (any kind you want: cheese, meat, pepperoni, supreme)
Shredded cheese

Directions
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.

This is a Jack's Cheese Pizza before the added cheese.

2. Open the pizza(s) and fix the toppings, you know how the pepperoni are never where they're supposed to be.

Tony's Pepperoni pizza with extra cheese. This one has a ton of extra, but I usually don't use this much per pizza.

3. Cover the top with as little or as much cheese as you want.
4. Remove the pizza from the cardboard and slide onto the rack of the preheated oven.
5. Bake for about 15 minutes. Check the bottom of the pizza and let it get as cooked as you like it. 15 minutes usually does a slightly baked crust, but not soft.

The cheese pizza once it's been baked and sliced. It is on the cutting board where we slice the pizzas before serving them on plates.

6. Slice the pizza and serve!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.