Friday, September 21, 2012

Apostolic Pentecostal Bloggers Link-Up

Hello readers! As many of you know I am an Apostolic Pentecostal girl. I have spent a lot of hours searching and searching...and searching some more to find bloggers with the same beliefs I have. I've found a handful of blogs, but I know there has to be more out there. So, in order to link as many blogs as I can in one place I created a Link-Up on my page: AP Bloggers. The "rules", if you can call them that are 5 very simple things:

1. You MUST be an Apostolic Pentecostal blogger. One God, Apostolic, Holy Ghost believer.
2. Grab the button linked just below and display it on a side panel or a page of all your buttons.
3. Leave me a comment below so that I can come by and check out your blog AND so I know that you joined the group!
4. Share this blog with your AP friends so the group can grow!
5. Make sure your blog is active. Try and post at least once a month!

Blue Eyed Beauty Blog


I know that a lot of you readers are not Apostolic Pentecostal, and that's okay...I am sharing this so that if you happen to KNOW of a blogger who is you can help grow the group by sharing this link to the AP Bloggers page with them! (http://blueeyedbeautyblogg.blogspot.com/p/ap-bloggers.html)

I am very excited for this group and the potential it has!

14 comments:

  1. Heeeey Helen, Also, check out apostolicbloggers.blogspot.com you'll find A LOT there!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, thanks for following both Carole's Chatters. My prefernce is to follow using Gfc if I can because I know that the blog can then see that I am following ( and hpoefully follw back)
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that you found my blog because I was then able to find yours! That makes sense. I usually make sure to leave several comments on any new blog I follow via email so that they know I stopped by and so they might pop over to mine. Thanks for answering my question!

      Helen

      Delete
  3. this is agreat idea!!! Linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for adding the button! Come by the AP Bloggers page and enter the link to your blog!

      Helen

      Delete
  4. Helen,
    Thank you so much for visiting yellowcloth! I am now your newest GFC follower! Have a wonderful weekend!
    xo
    Jacinda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for creating a great blog for Apostolics! Check out my Apostolic Fashion Blog at http://prisilla-himes.blogspot.com/.

    Thanks,
    Prisilla

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great idea!! I just followed you. It is so hard to find Apostolic Bloggers so I am very glad to find this blog and so many others out there!!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sara!! I've found that this has been a great way to meet other Apostolic Pentecostal Bloggers out there and I am always happy to find another blog to add to the list! :) Thanks for reading along!

      Helen

      Delete
  7. Hi! So glad I found your blog. I am also an Apostolic blogger! My blog is http://thejustliveblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rachel!! I just added your blog to the list! :) I did stop by and was going to leave you a comment but I don't have (and don't want) google+ so I could't use the commenting system... I did look to see if there was another way to contact you but didn't find any...so hopefully you get this! :)

      Helen

      Delete
  8. Thank you for creating such a great blog!! I just started my own Apostolic blog at apostolicgirl1211.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.