1 1/2 cups oil
2 cups sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 cups flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
9 apples, peeled and diced
1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
1 stick butter
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup milk
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl mix together the oil, white sugar, vanilla and eggs.
3. Add in the flour, salt, and baking soda.
4. In a separate bowl mix together the chopped apples and nuts. Fold them into the flour mixture.
5. Grease a 9x13 glass baking dish.
6. Pour the cake mix into the greased pan.
7. Bake in oven for 1 hour.
8. In a saucepan melt the butter.
9. Add in brown sugar and milk.
10. When the cake is finished cooking pour most of the sauce over it. There will be a good bit left over which you can drizzle on individual servings later.