Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Change In Wedding Plans

Well, after a lot of talking and figuring things out it seems we will be doing a private, family only wedding instead of the normal ceremony. I still think it will be nice and I do have a few things I hope to do/use for this but it won't be the things in my previous post: Gah! Planning A Wedding Is Hard!! Now I just have to figure out what I'm gonna do about a dress since it won't be like the one I was hoping to make using inspiration from the 5 photo's in that post. Oh well, I think this will be much better in the long run and for sure a whole lot less stress for me!

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.