Servings: 1 9x13 pan of cornbread which can be cut into differnt sizes for serving.
1/2 stick butter
1 cup oil
1 cup water
1 cup milk
2 Tablespoons white vinegar
4 Tablespoons sugar
2 cups cornmeal
2 cups white flour
2 Tablespoons baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a microwave safe bowl melt the butter.
3. Add in the oil, milk, water, white vinegar, and eggs. Mix until well blended.
4. Add in sugar, cornmeal, and flour. Before mixing add in the baking powder and baking soda. Mix until everything is blended.
5. Pour into a greased 9x13 glass baking pan.
6. Bake in oven for 30-35 minutes. Serve warm and with butter (if you so wish).