Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Fall Style | Baby Blue & Brown

I love the color brown! I think the main reason is because it really seems to compliment my hair and skin color, and I can always use that! :) Blue is one of my favorite color's to wear near my face since it usually makes my blue eyes bluer. I love it when my eyes are really, really blue. My eyes are one of my favorite things about me that I like.


Lacy White Tank: Made by me!
Baby Blue Tank: Maurices (Thrifted)
Brown Cardigan: Old Navy (Thrifted)
Denim Skirt w/Ruffles: Made by me! (Tutorial)

My favorite pair of brown flats!
Melrose Ave. (They were given to me)



Hair
I did a centered pony tail. I split the pony tail in half with half the hair on the bottom by my neck and half the hair on the top. The top hair I rolled into a barrel roll and pinned in place with bobby pins. The bottom half I wrapped around the barrel roll and then pinned it with bobby pins as well.

Fall Style Posts: Welcome Fall, School Support, A Little Country, Floral Skirts & Grays, Baby Blue & Brown, White Ruffles & Purple, Friday Night Date, A Not So Cold Fall Day, Warm Grays, Cute, Comfy & Casual, Voting Day Outfit, Dressed Up In Gray, Casual Denim, Green & Black.

4 comments:

  1. LOVE your hair today! LOVE it!
    XOXO
    -Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
    http://psbananas.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are so cute and could be worn with so many different outfits. And nice job on your hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love those shoes! They are one of my favorite pairs to wear in the fall!

      And thanks! I like to try and do different styles on my hair so it's not always the same.

      Helen

      Delete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.