|Flowers from the garden and Lemon tea sweetened with honey!|
This recipe makes 24 muffins.
3 cups flour
1 Tablespoon baking powder
1 Tablespoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon ginger
1 1/2 cups applesauce
3/4 cup honey
1 cup water
1 cup of chopped nuts
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. In bowl one mix together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and ginger. Set aside.
3. In bowl two mix together the eggs, applesauce, honey, and water.
4. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix. (Add nuts if you are using them!)
5. Grease 24 muffin cups.
6. Using a 1/4 measuring cup, measure dough into each cup.
7. Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes. (Mine took about 24 minutes.)
8. Let the muffins sit for a minute or two before taking them out of the pans and serving them.
Other Apple Recipes: Apple Breakfast Cake, "Baked" Apple Oatmeal, Grandma Karon's Apple Pie, Crockpot Apple Butter, Fried Apples, Apple Pecan Spice Bread, Apple Oatmeal Spice Drop Cookies, Apple Oatmeal Breakfast Cake, Apple Raisin Bran Muffins, Cinnamon Apple Swirl Bread, Apple Oatmeal Pancakes, Healthy Applesauce Muffins, Apple Pecan Cake, Healthy Crockpot Applesauce.