1. Peel the apples
2. Chop the good part of the apple off the core. Throw the good parts in an empty and clean crockpot.
3. Once all the apples are ready, turn the crockpot on high for 3-4 hours. Make sure to check on it and stir the apples regularly.
4. Once the apples are falling apart and can be made into a mush it is time to turn off the heat. Remove the lid and let it sit for an hour or so to cool.
5. Stick the covered crockpot in the fridge overnight.
6. In the morning store the sauce in Ziploc bags or another container. I stored 2 1/2 cups each in a quart size bag and then laid it out on a pan and put it in the freezer so we could have apple sauce once the apples are gone.
This Post Was Shared!