Friday, September 21, 2012

Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

To all of my readers I would like to let you know I am now on Bloglovin! In case you don't know what that is let me explain: it is a wonderful site that many blogs are linked to so you can follow all your blogs in one place. Basically you can create an account and then follow all of your favorite blogs (they have to have a link, but a lot of blogs are on the site already!) and organize them into categories. This is my new favorite way to follow my top blogs because it keeps my email box empty, while still never missing a post! Plus, after you read the posts you can click "mark as read" to remove it from your unread posts! It's like an email account specifically for blogs and I love it!

If you are a blogger then I highly recommend you go enter your blog and grab a link! It's another great way to get new followers! Plus it's super easy and takes less than 10 minutes to set up an account and get the link to your blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.