Friday, September 7, 2012

Things I Heart | Beautiful Lightning Photo's


I really don't like thunder stroms, but I could look at photo's of lightning all day long. Lightning is beautiful and scary, but I love it.

All photos were found on Pinterest. Most of them didn't have original links, but those that did are linked below the photo.

A great place to find photo's of lightning is Lightning Photography.


(Found via Pinterest)
Forest Fire & Storm
(Photo found here.)
(Found via Pinterest)
Lightning through a tree.
(Found via Pinterest)
(Found via Piccsy)
(Found via Pinterest)
The Grand Canyon.
(Found via Pinterest)
(Found via BW Vision.)
(Found via Pinterest)
(Found via Pinterest)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.