Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Apostolic Bloggers Update #1

Hello readers! I would love for you to stop by these two blogs who linked-up to the Apostolic Pentecostal Bloggers link-up which you can find on the AP Bloggers page of my blog!

Notions from Nonny
Notions from Nonny. Nonny shares low calorie recipes-including deserts & treats!-and an occasional crafty tutorial is posted! She has been an blogger since May of this year!

(photo is from this post on Squigglesss...)

Squigglesss... is a blog written by Apostolic Pentecostal girl: Donnalyn. She shares posts about life, family, faith, love, friends, church, job, places, photos, shopping, food, thrifting, sewing, hair, and modesty! She has been a blogger since January 2009!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.