Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Rants | Assumptions

It is so funny to me the things that people assume because of what they see or hear. For example, my mom's friend saw I was pinning a lot of baby items on Pinterest lately...and that I had changed my last name on Pinterest (a very long story, not for now) and thought that my mom would soon be a grandma. Nope! Not yet! I'm not even married! :) Lol. That really made me laugh though. I just happen to like a lot of really cute baby stuff...and since I will be getting married soon I figure it's never too early to start preparing things for when I do have kids.

To visit my Pinterest boards:

Follow Me on Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.