Sunday, September 30, 2012
10 Day YOU Challenge | My 10 Secrets
So I am a few days late for this challenge, but basically every Thursday for the next 10 weeks I will answer one of these questions.
Todays (or this past Thursday's) question was 10 secrets. Here's mine!
1. I hate taking showers. Mostly because I get dizzy due to the stuff from my wreck and side effects from meds.
2. I am a huge procrastinator. Although this may not be a huge secret, I doubt any of you know/knew that. I usually put things off for as long as I can.
3. I hate Greek food. No joke. I will fix it for someone else, but I try never to eat it. That's probably due to the fact that I got food poisoning from it the last time I ate it.
4. I don't have a sense of humor. Well, I do, but it doesn't show. This is also something from my wreck. That part of my brain was damaged so when people crack jokes or are joking about something I usually can't tell. I usually think they are being dead serious so I usually get mad. It is a rare occasion when I actually catch the joke and it's even rarer for me to come up with a funny reply.
5. I hate reptiles. And spiders. They gross me out. I don't like snakes, crocodiles, lizards...none of them!
6. I have a terrible time fixing my hair up in cute hairstyles. You would think it is easy since I have curly hair, but it is an annoying task...thus the reason I usually throw my hair into a ponytail or leave it down.
7. I have more ideas than I have energy to complete them. This may not come as a surprise, but it is for sure true! If you don't believe me just check out these three boards of things I want to do: Home To Do/Make, Future Crafts, I Will Do/Make This.
8. I am terrible at keeping up with all three of my blogs. I tend to focus on BEB and not so much on Angel Light Photography by Helen or Exercise Encouragement Group...although I am working on updating EEG more often.
9. I have enough clothes for 10 people in my closet. No joke. I love clothes! :)
10. I really do love not wearing makeup. I've been make-up free for almost a complete year now! :)
If you'd love to join in this challenge click here and join the link-up over at BlogLoveTherapy! It's not too late to join! This past weeks link-up ends Thursday the 4th which is when the second link-up starts!
Read the other posts in this series: 10 Secrets, 9 Loves, 8 Fears, 7 Wants, 6 Places, 5 Foods, 4 Books, 3 Films, 2 Songs, 1 Photo.