Thursday, November 1, 2012

10 Day YOU Challenge | 5 Foods


FIVE FOODS.
Man I could do five for sweets and five for breakfast and five for lunch/dinner. This is so not fair that I have to pick ONLY five!! boo.

(photo via Hanaford)

1. Dannon vanilla yogurt. My favorite ever! I like to fix it all sorts of ways: in smoothies, with granola and fruit, by itself, as frozen yogurt drops...I love yogurt and this brand has THE BEST taste, texture, and flavor! I usually buy the 32 oz. container. I lasts me anywhere from 4 days to 2 weeks depending on how often I'm eating on it.

(photo via Lofthouse Cookies)

2. Lofthouse Frosted Sugar Cookies. No one in this house likes these things, but I could eat the whole box in one sitting! :) Yes, I could very well be a sugar addict!! ~Related post: No More Cookies! :(

(photo via Pinterest)

3. Stuffed Crust Cheese Pizza. From pizza hut. This is my absolute, top pick, favorite, first choice, above all else, pizza!

This is what Autry usually buys me...and it lasts about two weeks.
(photo via Common Sense With Money)

4. Hersey's Chocolate. My all-time favorite is milk chocolate! And my wonderful boyfriend makes sure I never run out of it! I am not picky though, so if it's chocolate I'll probably eat it...unless it's got coconut or peanuts in it (I'm allergic to those). Here's a post I wrote on different types of chocolate, no joke.

(photo via MyBrands)

5. Whole Kosher Dill Pickles. And they MUST be Vlasic. I like the pickles, and I like the juice, cold...with ice.

If you think this is an odd food collection...well, you have no idea!

Read the other posts in this series: 10 Secrets, 9 Loves, 8 Fears, 7 Wants, 6 Places, 5 Foods, 4 Books, 3 Films, 2 Songs, 1 Photo.

8 comments:

  1. Love your variety - from chocolate to pickles! Lofthouse Frosted Cookies are amazing. I don't dare buy them very often because they disappear VERY quickly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I was trying to put out as many odd things as I could in one post lol. I think I succeeded! Oh yes, Lofthouse Cookies are the best!!! I just had some the other day and I dreaded eating the very last one.

      Helen

      Delete
  2. Hello! I just stopped in for a quick look around (found you on the bloglovetherapy blog hop). I am now a follower! You have a great blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I am honored that you would follow my blog. It's always nice to know where people come in from! :)

      Helen

      Delete
  3. Great list. I love everything on it. I was actually craving pickles this weekend... now I guess I am going to go buy it cause now I really want it. hehe

    bloglovetherapy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol oh...sorry! Now you are making me want some! I haven't had any in months!

      Helen
      Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

      Delete
  4. I love those cookies, and have eaten a box by myself! and hubby knows that the way to my heart is with hersey's chocolate, though lately I've been on a Reeses' peanut butter kick. And my daughter drinks pickle juice too, ugh. lol. following you from blog love therapy.
    Debbi
    -yankeeburrowcreations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how funny! :) Thanks for the follow! I will for sure stop by your blog soon!

      Helen

      Delete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.