Friday, November 16, 2012

A Week of Thanks | Day 2: A Good Car


In case you missed it yesterday I started this mini-series which I am doing since the 22nd is Thanksgiving Day! Each day I am writing about something or someone, etc. that I am thankful for. Yesterday I wrote about Nice Things. Other Posts In This Series: #1 Nice Things, #3 Nephews & Nieces, #4 My Savior, #5 Healing, #6 Together, and #7 Time.

Day 2: I'm thankful for a Good Car!

Autry and I are hoping to get married in the near future and with that we had to purchase a car. We had the good fortune of being able to purchase my dad's old car once he upgraded and bought himself something new. :) I think he was glad it stayed in the family. I'm so grateful that Autry and I have our own car. For several months we were not really able to go out and do things together as much because he didn't have a ride. Now that he does we are able to see each other a lot more often and go to all sorts of fun places including thrift stores! (Which at first he hated, but now that I've shown him how to shop for clothes and shoes for himself he doesn't complain half as much! Well...actually he never complained about taking me, he just never enjoyed it until then.)

2 comments:

  1. It is amazing how much we take cars & modern transportation for granted. Thank you for this wonderful "Thankful series"
    Angie
    godsgrowinggarden.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.