Tuesday, November 20, 2012

A Week of Thanks | Day 6: Together


This is a mini-series on things I am thankful for. Here are the other posts in case you missed them: #1 Nice Things, #2 A Good Car, #3 Nephews & Nieces, #4 My Savior, and #5 Healing, #7 Time.

Day 6: I am thankful that we are Together.

I am SO very grateful to be together with Autry in person. It was terrible being in a long distance relationship and never being able to go on dates, or visit with each other face to face. Don't get me wrong, I think or relationship wouldn't be the same without those 9 months and 10 days before we were able to meet, but I do know that I wouldn't want that to happen again. What made me think I would make a great Army wife in the first place? I have no clue! Thank you Jesus that Autry doesn't want to go into the Army!!! I don't know if I could stand being away from him like that again.

Want to read more about the day Autry & I met? here's the post! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.