Tuesday, November 27, 2012

No Make-Up November Challenge Continues Day

 
Congratulations girls you've made it to the last week without make up on your faces!!! I'm SO proud of you!!!

Sara @ Intentionally Modest left a comment a few days ago and I wanted to share a bit of it with you because it is a wonderful way of putting the truth:

"God didn't make mistakes, he made masterpieces!"

That is such a great thing to have in mind when you are looking at yourself in the mirror and itching to put make up on your face. God made you the way you are!!! He didn't intend for your eyelashes to be that black, or your eye lids to be blue, or your cheeks to be that rosy...you are absolutely perfect in your natural skin!!! I know it's probably been hard for you, but you're almost done!! Keep strong girls! You CAN do it!

Other posts in this series: No Make-Up November, No Make-Up November Continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.