Thursday, November 8, 2012

Over 100 Followers!!!

WOW! This is SO exciting for me! I never dreamed when I started my blog less than a year ago that I would ever have this many followers, and yet I do! I had promised the 100th follower a shout out for their blog...but since I'm not really sure who that was I'll just introduce you to the latest followers and their blogs!!!


Tiffany @ The Dwelling Tree. Tiffany writes about sewing, money, recipes, marriage & family, and a lot more!


MaryBeth @ SecondHand Couture. MaryBeth has actually been reading along forever, but just realize that she wasn't following! :) Welcome! MaryBeth writes about refashioning clothes, lots of fun DIY projects, adorable outfits, thrifty finds, and an occasional rant!


Angie @ Sunday Belle. Angie loves writing, baking, and fashion and thus her blog was born!


Emma @ Eclectic Kitten. Emma really has a passion for fashion and shares many posts about different types of fashion and beauty!


Zalika @ Hope & Sugar. A beautiful blog where Zalika writes about her past and how she is over coming some really tough trials.


Eline @ Eline S. Handmade Jewelry, Bookmarks & Accessories. Eline has some amazing creations! You can find her on Etsy too!


Tami @ The Things We Find Inside. She writes a lifestyle blog and hosts the GFC Blog Hop which I just recently joined and shared yesterday on WWR #15!


Wendy @ Young Heart. She writes about thrifting, healthy/positive living, photography, music, and so much more!

Thank you all for the follow! You are all welcome to grab an "I Was Featured on Blue Eyed Beauty" button on my Connect page to display anywhere on your blog! :)  I will be stopping by for a visit soon, more than just to let you know about the shout out! I promise!!

14 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the shout out Helen! I got to see if I got time to visit all these blogs too :)



    x Angie || sundaybelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, lady! It's such a big deal :) Looks like you've been able to make lots of bloggy friends, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is!!! :) I know! I never thought blogging would be like this! I LOVE it! :) I will have to come visit your blog which I see you have! :) I can't wait!!

      Helen

      Delete
  3. Congrats on the 100 followers. Your blog is amazing so I can only expect much more wonderful milestones for you.

    Thanks for the shout out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, thanks so much for giving my blog a shout out! What a neat way to show other bloggers you appreciate them and the community! I am going to do this- you inspired me:). Have a wonderful day and congratulations!

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! I LOVE it when I can inspire people!!! :) You are most welcome for the shout out!

      Helen

      Delete
  5. Congratulations on the 100 followers! And here's hoping for a 1000. Thanks for giving my blog a shout out, means so much... tc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow!!! I cannot even imagine that many!! :) Thank you so much Zalika! You are sweet! You are very, very welcome! I know you were looking forward to that! :)

      Helen

      Delete
  6. Congrats, Helen!!! And thank you for the shout out! It's always cool to find new interesting blogs with common interests. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy!! Yes I know! :) I love finding bloggers who have similar interests as I do!

      Helen

      Delete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.