Wednesday, November 21, 2012

A Week of Thanks | Day 7: Time


Today is the final post for the Week of Thanks series. I was having a difficult time trying to decide what should be on today's post of what I was most thankful for, but I ran across a new blog: Anna Biotic Blog. She had done a post of 5 things she was most thankful for, and I knew right away what my last thing would be! :) Here are the other posts from this series: #1 Nice Things, #2 A Good Car, #3 Nephews & Nieces, #4 My Savior, #5 Healing, #6 Together.

Day 7: I'm thankful for Time.

Some days it does not feel like I have enough time to complete everything I wanted to do, or should have done, but I know that I am very thankful for each minute of each day that I have had and hope to continue to have in the future. I often take for granted something so simple as time, but this is really something I am thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.