Friday, November 23, 2012

Homemaking 101 | Random China Plates


This post really has no purpose or goal or helpful hint in the way of homemaking, but it is something that I will have in my home thus it fits in today's category! :) Over the past year I have slowly collected a few random, yet beautiful, china plates. Not one matches another, but that is completely okay with me! I really do like the eclectic feel of many different things that are under the same umbrella in a sense. This is one of those things for me. Today I'll just be sharing with you a few photos that I hope you will enjoy! Unfortunately I forgot to write down the information about the plates (some I know nothing about, but a few had writing on the back) and have already packed the back up and forgot which box they are in...seeing as I've gone through most of my boxes and repacked six I really didn't feel like pulling them all out just to find this so when I move I may repost this or give an update post or something along those lines. :) Anyway, I hope you enjoy my eclectic collection of beautiful plates!

 
 
 
 
 
This is one of my favorite plates. It's really heavy.
 
There is my collection as of now. I'm not really sure what I'm going to do with it, but I love the plates and they won't take up much room. I am thinking they will be nice for a girly party or a baby shower, something along those lines. Anyway, I have them and I do look at thrift stores and yard sales but rarely pick up new plates since, as of yet, I have no real purpose for them.
 
By the way, the beautiful background I used for all these photos is actually my favorite Petticoat Style Skirt! I wrote a tutorial so you can totally make one yourself! :)

4 comments:

  1. These plates are soo beautiful. Adore the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen,

    Thanks for the comments and following my blog!
    Love these plates they are beautiful and I really like how none of them match.
    I'm your newest follower.

    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome! :) Thank you! I didn't want any of them to match because then I could have more plates in less space!

      Helen

      Delete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.