Sunday, November 25, 2012

Apostolic Links Updates #5 | AP on Pinterest Facebook Page


Nothing new to report as far as the links themselves go...BUT I have been busy with a new creation of a Facebook page which I hope will connect Pentecostal women in a different way that my blog never could! Basically it has the same title Apostolic Pentecostals on Pinterest, but the Link Up is still found here on my blog...since I can't actually add that to Facebook. I'm not really sure what I hope to accomplish with this new Facebook page but I felt compelled to make it so I stopped putting it off and just did it. If you have already linked up your boards then you will be linked through the Facebook page as well, that is one thing I plan to do. Okay, I think that's about all! Happy Sunday everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.