Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Guest Posting at Southern Glamourista!


Hello dear readers! I am SO very excited today!!! Do you know why? Well, let me tell you: I am guest blogging at one of my favorite blogs and that is none other than Southern Glamourista!!!! It has been ages since I've done a guest blog post and I'm very grateful to Amanda for giving me this wonderful opportunity to write for a new audience today! I hope you will stop by as I am sharing the results of my latest beauty related experiment: DIY Facial Toner!!! I am so amazed at the difference and I know you will be to! Why don't you stop by and see the details for yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.