Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Wednesday Weekly Review #15


Welcome back to another week of WWR! I have been a busy person, but not so much in the blogging world this past week. I had a photo shoot where I took over 1,000 pics (and it will take a lot of time to sort through and edit all of those!) and then I spent the first part of last week making my Mother Confessor dress...which I am very proud of! The last part of the week was spent trying to catch up on emails and prepping for some guest posing I will be doing very soon! :)

1. I now party at Poor & Gluten Free: Waste Not Want Not Wednesdays!


I am SO very glad Danielle told me about the blog hop party she hosts over at her wonderful blog! I had no clue it was even there when I stopped by the other day...and I wouldn't have known if she didn't tell me! Thank you Danielle! :) I am looking forward to finding even more great thrifty, inexpensive, and frugal ideas through this blog hop!

2. I am now a Member of the Better Blogger Network!


I've seen several blogs which were linked to this site, but I hadn't given it a try until this week! I am looking forward to what I will learn by being connected on BBN!

3. I am now following The DIY Nurse!


After doing some looking around and connecting with other bloggers via Better Blogger Network I found this awesome little blog! You should really check out this post where Caroline shows off her adorable and perfect apartment! I am amazed with how awesome everything looks!

4. I am now following Keeping Plus In A Minus World!

{July 21, 2013 This blog is now called Sunshine & Rain. Same link as the old blog.}


Krys is SO much like me...which is exciting! She has been blogging since June of this year! Yay! Some of the interest we have in common are: cooking, crochet, photography, arts & crafts, baking, fishing, hiking, camping, and gardening! And some we don't have in common are: digital scrapbooking & couponing! I'm very excited about her blog and I know she will do awesome at blogging!

5. I am now following Beginning with Becca!


This is a wonderful little blog I found via the new Blog Hop I just joined (listed on #6!). I'm really looking forward to getting to know Becca and reading her posts! She seems like a really down to earth girl and SHE SHOOTS GUNS! haha. :) And loves pink, glitter, and kids...can't get much better than that!

Featured? Grab a Button!
On the left sidebar click the "grab a button" tab (or click the link) and scroll down to the "I was featured @ Blue Eyed Beauty Blog" button to share on your blog!!!

Interested In Seeing More Blogs?
If you loved these blogs, you may enjoy the other's I've featured since the birth of The Wednesday Weekly Review. How can you find them without going through each post? Easy! Just view all the buttons on my Pinterest board: Blogs I've Featured!

14 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! I really enjoy your blog!

      Helen

      Delete
    2. I am gonna check out Waste Not Want Not Wednesdays!
      and 'Beginning with Becca'. Better blogger network is good. I've met some very nice people there...

      Delete
    3. Awesome! You totally should check out the link up! I've really enjoyed it and found some great stuff! It's new, but that just means you'll have time to stop by ALL the links lol. Beginning with Becca is a new blog I found via the GFC Hop!

      Helen

      Delete
  2. Hi Helen, though I'd leave a comment - lovely blog dear :D


    x Angie || sundaybelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen, I'm such a dork! For some reason I thought I was already following your blog, because I read it pretty often. But I wasn't. Now I am, though! Hope you're doing well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Tiffany! Thanks for the follow! I will for sure stop by your blog soon!!

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the DIY Nurse apartment. So cute! Thanks for sharing. ~Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the shout out! I can't wait to follow along with you as well! I hope you are having a wonderful day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for mentioning me in your blog, sorry it took me so long to say thank you, but I was feeling a bit under the weather yesterday! :) Now it's time for me to catch up on your posts.

    -Krys & Keeping PLUS in a MINUS World.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome Krys! :) I am glad I could help you! That is what I love to do!

      Helen

      Delete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.