Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Fall Style | Casual Denim, Green & Black

Two posts in one day! I just realize that today is the last day of November so I should get the rest of my Fall Style posts out since next week I'll be introducing the Winter Style! YAY!! This post makes 13 fall Outfits! I've linked them all at the bottom of this post so click through and enjoy them all!!

Black Cardigan: Yard Sale (View the post)
Green Shirt: Maurices (Thrifted)
Denim Skirt: Gift from Friend.
Black Boots: l.e.i. (WalMart)

Fall Style Posts: Welcome Fall, School Support, A Little Country, Floral Skirts & Grays, Baby Blue & Brown, White Ruffles & Purple, Friday Night Date, A Not So Cold Fall Day, Warm Grays, Cute, Comfy & Casual, Voting Day Outfit, Dressed Up In Gray, Casual Denim, Green & Black.

2 comments:

  1. I love all of the outfits! They look comfy AND stylish - I'm impressed :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! That means a lot! I really have to have comfy outfits most days cuz I usually end up in bed around mid-afternoon or early evening and many times I don't feel like changing out of my clothes so I've found it much easier to just wear and have comfy & cute clothes in my closet! :)

      Helen

      Delete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.