Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Fashion Sharing: Top 5 Sighs

A few weeks ago I was reading Joyous Jules and saw her post (which was on this same topic, I'm being a copy cat!) and I loved the idea so much that I decided to write a similar post of my own. Of course I changed up the order a bit, since I prefer skirts over dresses, I already have the purse of my dreams, and so on...so here goes:

Top 5 Things I Love/Secretly Do Want!



5 Skirts: Blue skirt made from ruffled Fabric via V and Co. Green Tiered Cotton Maxi Skirt via Bonanza. Purple crochet over skirt (no link, sorry!). Gray cotton maxi skirt via Target (no link, sorry!). White Rosette skirt via Sew Tessuti. View more skirts I love on my Pinterest board Apostolic Skirts!


4 Cardigans: Purple Pieced Henley Sweater via Buckle. Orange ruffle front cardigan via Zalando. Lacy white cardigan, no link! Gray sweater cardigan wrap, no link! View more cardigans and tops I like on my Pinterest board Apostolic Tops!


3 Accessories: Betsey Johnson Lace Leggings, no link! Ivory Scalloped Lace Trim Wrap via Ash & Dans. (P.S. I would make my own before ever spending $165 on something like this!) Sweater leggings, no link!


2 Shoes: Black Crochet Women's Classics via Toms. Fioni Night, Women's Jeana Knot Slingback via Payless Shoe Source. I've had a crush on both of these shoes since I first saw them!!


1 Dress: This adorable dress is no longer available, but was sold via Dainty Jewell's...she has a lot of other dresses with this same similar look, but I still love this one!

I have to say this was a fun post to put together!! I will always love clothes and always find something I'd love to have. What are your 5 Sighs?

2 comments:

  1. Love it!!! So awesome!! I love that last dress, I will so check it out!! & thanks tons!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU for the awesome inspiration!!! :) This was such a fun post to put together! :)

      Helen

      Delete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.