Thursday, November 15, 2012

Guest Posting at Blissful & Domestic!


Two days in a row I have been guest posting on other blogs! :) Today I am over at Blissful & Domestic, another blog I enjoy very much for all of the wonderful recipes, frugal ideas & tips, and lots of other fun things that Danielle shares! For November & December she has opened her blog for guest writers...and I am honored to be one of them! Today I will be sharing one of my very first fall projects, and something from my Fall Bucket List: #22 Create an "I'm Thankful" Jar! It's a very simple project, but I haven't had time to write the post for my own blog and when I was invited to guest post I knew it would be the perfect post since it is easy, family friendly, and just in time for Thanksgiving! I do hope you will stop by and check it out as it is something that I had on my Bucket List to complete for this fall!!!

2 comments:

  1. that's a great idea...I vaguely remember seeing this before too, but I'll give you all the credit for reminding me. :0)
    Debbi
    -yankeeburrowcreations

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.