Sunday, November 18, 2012

A Week of Thanks | Day 4: My Savior


I am really having fun with this series! This is a mini-series for those of you who may be visiting for the first time! The very first post was about Nice Things, the second post was A Good Car, and the third post was Nephews & Nieces! Other posts: #5 Healing, #6 Together, #7 Time. Enjoy!

Day 4: I'm thankful for My Savior!

My journey towards being a born again Christian was a long and hard one, but it was not without reward! I am so, so, so thankful to Jesus for saving me from the path I was on!!! Some of you know I was in a car wreck in 2010...you can read more about that on The Car Wreck page...at that point in my life, just before the wreck, I was not on a good path. I had turned away from God and religion of any sort. I was desperately seeking a way of escape from everything around me and I was on the verge of leaving home and never looking back. Every day I am grateful that God did now allow that to happen to me. I would be so lost right now if he had not saved me! Thank you Jesus for changing my heart! The way I am now is truly your doing not mine!

4 comments:

  1. isn't it wonderful how God never gives up on us, even when we give up on Him.
    Debbi
    -yankeeburrowcreations

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should do an actual post about how you were brought back to God, like your testimony :) please share!!

    -Em

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have actually emailed bits and pieces of my testimony, but I never thought to write about it on my blog! I will start working on a post...but it may take me a few weeks to put it together since I never wrote the entire story out in one place before! :)

      Thank you so much for suggesting this!!

      Helen

      Delete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.