Monday, November 19, 2012

A Week of Thanks | Day 5: Healing


This is a mini-series which is just about over! :( I've enjoyed writing it a lot and I do hope that you've enjoyed reading it! Here are the other posts from this series: #1 Nice Things, #2 A Good Car, #3 Nephews & Nieces, #4 My Savior, #6 Together, #7 Time.

Day 5: I am thankful for Healing.

Since 2010 my life has revolved around doctors' appointments, medications, laying in bed, and taking care of myself...which all lead to one thing: healing my body. Recovering from a nasty car wreck like I was in may take the rest of my life, but I know that I have experienced healing that was not expected and I am forever thankful for it! I probably won't be a person without massive amounts of aches and pains, but at least I am now to a point where I can function to some degree and do well. I am grateful for the healing my body has done and God has granted me over the past two years and I hope will continue in the years to come.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.