Saturday, November 10, 2012

Sad Sewing Machine

I am deliberately trying to hide the fact that my sewing table is a disaster...

I think my sewing machine is sad...or maybe I am just sad because my last needle in my collection messed up while it was stitching and hit the edge of the presser foot so now it won't sew...yes the needle is still in my machine, but that is because I don't want to lose it, but I'm not yet ready to throw it away.

Top left is stamping supplies, below is sewing supplies.
Right is all my yarn and the bottom box has my counted cross stitch.
Yes that is The Wedding Dress I found wadded up there on the right.
And underneath are clothes I want to refashion soon...

Unfortunately there are no sewing or craft stores in this general area so it may be awhile before I get some more needles. That may mean I dig out the machine dad gave me when I moved up here and figure out how it works. Right now it is covered in the remainder of my craft stuff and is the house where most of my clothes to refashion hide.

6 comments:

  1. Oh dear! I am so sorry about what happened to your machine? Can you find any replacement parts of whatever is damaged? I would be sad as well if something happens to my machine, then I would bust out the old machine that was my mother-in-law's too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The machine itself is fine actually, I just need needles so I can sew! lol. I was in the middle of four different projects (a lot I know lol) when my last needle broke.

      Helen

      Delete
  2. Aww that sucks! Maybe you can order some needles online?
    I wish I had a sewing machine...or knew how to sew... haha


    X Angie
    sundaybelle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could do that but I hate ordering online. I think we will be going later this week to pick up some new needles though so that's good!!

      Helen

      Delete
  3. hahaha, your sewing corner sounds and looks like my moms.
    Debbi
    -yankeeburrowcreations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol that's funny! I actually have a picture of it on this post here...it doesn't look much better now: http://blueeyedbeautyblogg.blogspot.com/2012/10/10-day-you-challenge-6-places.html.

    Helen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.