Thursday, November 22, 2012

10 Day YOU Challenge | 2 Songs


TWO SONGS.
Man! To pick ONLY two songs!! What a hard task...I do have to say that they both came to mind almost at the same exact minute so that was a good thing. I really like both country and gospel music. I could live on just those two for the rest of my life and be perfectly happy...and the two songs that came to mind are from each category!


1. Gospel: The Dunaways: Didn't I Walk On Water? This is SUCH a beautiful song! I love it so much! I have so many favorite gospel songs, but this is one of my top favorites! Another favorite song of mine is You Are For Me by Kari Jobe. This is another beautiful worship song.


2. Country: Lee Brice: Love Like Crazy. This is one of 'our songs'. We have a long list of songs (I really could write a post on that...hmm...maybe I should?) but this is one of my favorite ones. Another song that is on 'our songs' list is Livin' Our Love Song by Jason Michael Carroll. I think I just might have to write a post with a bunch of our songs linked on it! :)

Read the other posts in this series: 10 Secrets, 9 Loves, 8 Fears, 7 Wants, 6 Places, 5 Foods, 4 Books, 3 Films, 2 Songs, 1 Photo.

4 comments:

  1. What a difficult challenge, just two songs, like you I would never be able to do that.Love your picks! Great blog.x

    www.xbabydarlingx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent song choices! I had a hard time narrowing it down to 2 on my blog as well! :)

    http://flyingfarandfree.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.