Monday, November 12, 2012

New Blog Buttons!!

I've been quite busy with a lot of blog redesigning (not mine lol!) and in the process of making buttons for a few other blogs I realized mine needed some major help and makeovers...So, I made them over and gave them a semi-new look! If you had a button up before please update it to the new button! Thank you so much! Please leave me a comment too since I only know of 4 people who display my button with pride and I'd love to know each and every one of you who shows off my blog!!! :)

 
My Blog Button!


Blue Eyed Beauty Blog


Were You Featured? Grab A Button!
 
 
Blue Eyed Beauty Blog



In the future you can always find these buttons on my Connect page if you decide you want to add them OR your blog is featured later on down the road! :)
 
I think I may introduce a new header in the next few weeks...or in December. We'll see! :) I really love the way these buttons turned out! I know they're not much different for the previous buttons I had, but I think they look way more awesome!
 
Update: I decided to show the previous buttons just for comparison sake. :)
 

 

8 comments:

  1. I don't remember what your previous buttons looked like, but I love these. They suit your blog design. The font is one of my favourites. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tami!!! :) The old design really wasn't much different. Same back ground and same text for the most part except I had a different style for the word beauty...I just liked this style text a whole lot better!

      Helen

      Delete
  2. They look great! I'll make sure to update them on my blog now. :)

    -Krys
    Keeping PLUS in a MINUS world

    ReplyDelete
  3. great buttons!


    New follower through the hop, Follow back?

    www.simplyblushed.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really pretty :D


    x Angie
    sundaybelle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.