Friday, September 14, 2012

Fall Style | A Little Country

I have to admit that I'm not truly a country girl...but I like to think I am. :) This outfit was partially stolen from one a friend of mine wore years ago...and I am just now able to copycat it. She had the most adorable sweater with "holes" all in it and wore it over a plaid shirt. I just loved the look and I think mine didn't turn out too shabby. Remember this cardigan from the Thrift Store Finds | August 19th of 12 post last month? I wear this cardigan a lot, but now I am finally using it in an outfit post! Yay me!

The hair and photos were done by my sister Lyd!

Red Plaid Shirt: Faded Glory (Thrifted)
Gray Cardigan: Hillard & Hanson (Thrifted)
Skirt: Made by me!
Black Wedges: American Eagle via Payless
Really love my hair here!
Hairstyle: Braid & Bun
Make a nice thick braid starting near your forehead and run it towards the back of your head. Next, pull your hair up in a ponytail. Wrap your hair into a bun shape and play with the ends until you have the look you want!



4 comments:

  1. I love your idea of wearing a plaid shirt under a cardigan! Such a cute outfit!

    Niki

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVe the easy, causal, unfussiness of the country look!
    XOXO
    -Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
    http://psbananas.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.