Saturday, September 29, 2012

Apartment Decor Ideas

In my attempts to clean off my Pinterest boards I have reorganized all my home decor ideas. Some will have to be saved for a later day when I will be able to live in a place which is not an apartment...but others are perfect for the home of newlyweds! :)

If you are interested in keeping up with my latest Pins for my soon-to-be-apartment stop by the following boards and follow them!

Home To Do/Make. This board is for everything I plan to make for my apartment. Some things I may end up not making, but for the most part I do like these things and want to incorporate as many of them in my home as I can. Of course, as I finish the project I delete the pin (and usually write a post to show off what I've made) so if you like anything on this board I suggest pinning it since it won't be there long!

Apartment Things. This is a board for decor ideas, organization tips, and anything else I would like to include in my apartment once I move in. This board will be around for a while, but after I get married and live in the apartment some of the pins may be deleted as I start adding those ideas to my new home!

Future Home Ideas. This board is for the home I will have in the future...not for my apartment. This board is just for decor ideas...and a few DIYs.

And just to show off a few things I plan to make very soon...here are a few photos from Pinterest:

A Patchwork Shower Curtain. I love all the floral fabrics!
(photo via Bliss Defines Me)

Heart & Names Carved out of a Tree.
I think my dad can make one of these! I just have to ask him! :) He is really good at carving wood and things so I'm sure he should be able to make something similar to this!
(photo via Mama Buzz)

Vintage-y Sweet Napkin Rings.
I just found the perfect ribbon at the thrift store the other day for .50 cents!
(tutorial via Grits & Giggles)

Mason Jar Soap Pump.
I really love these! And we have TONS of Mason jars!
(tutorial via A Pretty Life in the Suburbs)


Dry Erase Calendar.
(tutorial via The Aesthetic Writer)

I have so many more ideas of things I would like to get done for my apartment. A lot of them could/can be done after I move it, but I have time now so I'm working on what I can while I can!

Want to read more on Apartment Living? Click here!

3 comments:

  1. I made a patchwork shower curtain a couple years ago and it turned out really cool. You should try it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I totally plan too! I am already saving fabric for this project!

      Delete
  2. I just love how cleverly that shower curtain is created! Impressive!
    Patrick Tan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.