Saturday, September 15, 2012

Olive Oil Sugar Scrub

In attempt to help my mom achieve smoother legs I whipped up a sugar scrub for her this afternoon. In my 3 Ingredient Sugar Scrub I have olive oil and brown sugar...but we currently have more white sugar than brown so I decided to make something different.


Ingredients
1 cup white sugar
1/2 cup olive oil
essential oils (for scent)

Directions
1. Mix all the ingredients in a container with a lid.
2. Use (check out the post Beauty Tips | Caring For Your Legs)
3. Store in the cabinet until you're ready for the next use!

2 comments:

  1. I tried this...I have to admit that I was *very* skeptical because within a few hours of shaving my legs, they normally feel like they haven't been shaven. Not now! Almost 24 hours later, my legs still felt soft. I love this!!! Awesome!!! Thanks, Blue Eyed Beauty! ~Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.