Friday, September 7, 2012

Beauty Tips | My Thoughts on Biotin

 
I love Biotin! I have been using it for over six months now and have experienced nothing but good things from it! My nails are healthier, stronger, and longer. My hair has grown so much! And my skin is great...although I'm not sure that the biotin has done much for my skin. This vitamin has greatly improved the length of my hair in the past six months and helped my nails a ton!

How I Use It
The recommended dose is up to 5 soft gel's a day. And it's also best to take them with food. I usually take two in the morning with breakfast, and three at night around or after dinner time. If I miss taking a dose one day I don't worry about it, I just try and keep up with the regular five pills a day and it's been working its 'magic'. I love Biotin and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking to grow out their hair/nails or both!

The best part? You can buy this at WalMart for $3 and it will last about two months!

This may not look like a huge difference...but I couldn't find a pic of my hair curly from last December so this is the best I've got. It's grown about 7-8 inches since then!

This is my hair in December of 2011. Keep in mind it's straightened here so the actual length is a little past my shoulders.
This photo is from today, August 7, 2012. All natural curl and length!
(Thanks to my sister for taking the pic!)

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.