Saturday, September 8, 2012

Beauty Tips | The Toothpaste Works!

Not long ago I posted a recipe for Homemade Whitening Toothpaste. Today I was looking at a picture from late July in comparison to a photo from a few days ago...I am absolutely surprised at how much whiter my teeth are! I am so please with this toothpaste recipe! I love how white my teeth are...and as I said in the recipe post: I am the queen of white teeth! :)

July 25, 2012. Sorry for the blurry photo...I had to crop in so you could see the teeth better and I looked for a different photo to use, but I wasn't smiling in any of the other ones.

 
 
September 4, 2012. Yes the lighting is a little brighter in this photo..but you can still tell a difference in the color of my teeth. They're less yellow and more white.
 


Anyway, I thought I would share this with all you readers who might have read the post including the recipe but you weren't quite sure if it was worth it. Maybe this will entice you to give it a try!

1 comment:

  1. How cool! I I can;t believe you can make your own whitening tooth paste!

    XOXO
    -Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
    http://psbananas.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.