Thursday, September 13, 2012

Things I Heart | Dodge Ram's With Mud On The Tires


Oh yes, a truck is not a truck, no matter how high it stands unless there's a little mud on the tires, or splattered all over the entire truck. Either one will work for me! It's just not the same without it! But of course, I only have the one muddy truck pic. The rest are just for looking at and dreaming. :)

I am a Dodge girl when it comes to trucks. Yes I like some other trucks, but mostly I like Dodge!

All photos were found via Pinterest. Original links are posted below the photo...if one was available.

The way they are supposed to be!
(Found via Pinterest)
Is this for real? How awesome!!
(Found via Pinterest)
2001 Black Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie.
(Original link)
Dodge Ram with a Bull Bar Installed on the front.
(Original link)
Dodge Ram 2500.
(Original Link)

3 comments:

  1. so rough & tough!



    XOXO
    -Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
    http://psbananas.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink truck! I found you via Blog Hop Till You Drop. I'm your newest follower, and I'd love a follow back at http://www.two-in-diapers.blogspot.com! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! I will come by soon and check out your blog! Thanks for the follow!

      Helen
      Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

      Delete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.