Monday, September 17, 2012

Fall Style | Floral Skirts & Grays

Gray is honestly one of my favorite colors to wear. I have 4 gray cardigans, 2 gray shirts, 4 shirts/sweaters/cardigans with gray in them, and 2 gray tank tops...I think you can tell I like gray! Why? Because it is versatile! I can wear any one of my gray piece of clothing with most of my skirts and it looks great!

Today's outfit post is of an outfit I had on a few days ago. It was very comfortable for the time I spent sewing, and for walking around WalMart. I had on black leggings with lace at the ends, but you can't tell in this photo.

White Tank Top: made by me (for the neckline!)
Gray Tank Top: Old Navy.
Gray Cardigan: Hillard & Hanson. (Thrifted)
Floral Print Skirt: New York & Company. (Thrifted)
Black Flats: Rue21.

I pulled my hair over into a low side pony tail. Nothing fancy, just plain and simple!

Fall Style Posts: Welcome Fall, School Support, A Little Country, Floral Skirts & Grays, Baby Blue & Brown, White Ruffles & Purple, Friday Night Date, A Not So Cold Fall Day, Warm Grays, Cute, Comfy & Casual, Voting Day Outfit, Dressed Up In Gray, Casual Denim, Green & Black.

2 comments:

  1. I love your plain & simple side ponytail! And I LOVE gray too - this cardigan looks versatile & warm - PERFECT for upcoming weather!

    XOXO
    -Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
    http://psbananas.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And yes, it is a lovely cardigan!

      Helen
      Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

      Delete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.