Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Fall Style | School Support

I loved my college (Rose State) and I am very proud of the years I spent there. This is one of my favorite shirts which I bought from the campus bookstore last year. I have since added the top piece in it to make it modest (the black lace with black t-shirt fabric underneath). This outfit was comfortable, cute, and warm!


T-shirt: Rose State Campus Bookstore
White Long Sleeve Burnout: Maurices. (Thrifted)
Gray denim skirt: Made by me!
Black Flats w/ Bow: Rue21 (not visible)


I did a side French braid (started on the right and went to the left) and then twisted the ends and pinned them in place with a few small clips. I added the bow (Dollar Jewelry Store) for extra cuteness!

Fall Style Posts: Welcome Fall, School Support, A Little Country, Floral Skirts & Grays, Baby Blue & Brown, White Ruffles & Purple, Friday Night Date, A Not So Cold Fall Day, Warm Grays, Cute, Comfy & Casual, Voting Day Outfit, Dressed Up In Gray, Casual Denim, Green & Black.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.