Servings: makes 1 full cookie sheet of bars. Sizes can vary.
1/2 cup butter, melted
1/2 cup white sugar
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 teaspoon almond
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 1/2 cups flour
1 12 oz. package (2 cups) of Hershey's premier white chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line a regular cookie sheet with foil then spray it will cooking spray.
3. In a medium bowl mix together the butter and sugars.
4. Add in vanilla & almond extracts and the eggs. Mix well.
5. Add in baking powder and salt and then add 1 cup of flour at a time, mixing in between cups. Add the last 1/2 cup of flour.
6. Use a spoon to stir in the chocolate chips.
7. Spread the mix out over the foil. This will take some work, but it can be done!
8. Bake the cookie bars in the oven for 20 minutes.
9. Let the pan sit on the counter for 5-8 minutes to cool. Use a dinner knife to slice the bars and serve or store in an air tight container (don't close the container until the bars are completely cooled though!).
This Post Was Shared!