Saturday, September 8, 2012

Things I Heart | Old Navy Socks


Once upon a time I worked at Old Navy...and I needed socks really bad...and I had a lovely discount so I thought, "hey, why don't I try these socks out?" So I bought a package. I have never regretted it! Old Navy socks are the most comfortable, soft, and best fitting socks I have ever had on my feet. I haven't bought socks from anywhere else in the past 3-4 years! All my socks are from Old Navy, and even now I would order them off the internet before buying any other brand of socks.

Oh, and let me clarify, I like the Women's Sport Sock 3-Pack Sets. They usually come with three different colors or solid for white and gray. (See below.)


Click here to shop!
Click here to shop!
Click here to shop!

Click here to shop!

Click here to shop!

2 comments:

  1. I'm always looking for great socks! Will have to give these a try!

    XOXO
    -Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
    http://psbananas.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these socks, too! Since Blue-eyed Beauty encouraged me to try them awhile back, I won't buy any other socks. They are comfy and sturdy. Awesome! Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.