Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wednesday Weekly Review #2


Here is to my second weekly review post! I have not been 'out and about' as much as I normally would be on the Internet this past week. This is because I started a new medicine and have been sleeping most of the day and night. I hope to be back to my normal soon!

1. I was featured on another blog!


Paula Parrish @ Livign A Blessed Life was so sweet and allowed me to guest post on her blog this past Monday!!! I am very grateful for the experience and nice comments I received! Here is the post if you would like to read it!

2. Revived post from my past!


This is my Banana Nut Bread! It is a huge hit around our house, and to each person who has tried the recipe. It requires only a few healthy ingredients to make this delicious and moist bread.

3. I started following 2nd Story Sewing!


The dress Here Comes The Sun, a yellow maxi dress with a ruffle around the bottom, led me to this blog. I looked around and found several other neat things like these refashions and then to follow along with their adventures!

4. 12 Tips for using Baking Soda as a Beauty Product!


This list is includes basically everything from head to toe and different ideas for using baking soda in your beauty routine! The post is found at the Beauty & Personal Grooming blog.This includes basically everything from head to toe in which you can use baking soda on for good results!

5. I started following Dump Your Frump!


I started following this blog because she has some really good ideas and I love the design/lay out that she has! Plus, her Get Rid of 100 Things post has inspired me to take up the challenge myself! (I WROTE: My Personal Goals For August and Challenge | Get Rid of 100 Things In 2 Weeks)

6. I started following Old World Garden Farms!


She has a lot of good ideas for farming, composting, canning, gardening, and recycling! I love all the ideas. One day I hope to be able to do at least half of what she does!

7. I started following Lauren's Latest!


After using this recipe for granola bars last night, I looked around at some of her other recipes and realized this was a blog worth following! She has a lot of delicious sounding foods and if they are anything like the recipe I used last night then they will be good!

Upcoming Blog Posts for you to look forward to seeing in August:
~Many posts for recipes using apples! Our neighbors have an apple tree and so does our grandma!
~Get rid of 100 things in 2 weeks challenge!
~3 months to in-shape arms part 1!
~A blog button which you can grab for your blog!
~Beauty tips for the care of your nails
~A healthy granola bar recipe
Plus many more! I anticipate that August will be a good month. :)

Featured? Grab a Button!
On the left sidebar click the "grab a button" tab (or click the link) and scroll down to the "I was featured @ Blue Eyed Beauty Blog" button to share on your blog!!!

Interested In Seeing More Blogs?
If you loved these blogs, you may enjoy the other's I've featured since the birth of The Wednesday Weekly Review. How can you find them without going through each post? Easy! Just view all the buttons on my Pinterest board: Blogs I've Featured!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.