Sunday, July 1, 2012

Follow Me Friday


Abbie (Lovin' Our Chaos), who follows my blog, posted a link to this site where you can promote your blog and find other bolgs. Through the link I found three other blogs which look very interesting. One is Sweet C's Designs, she has an etsy shop as well! The second one is Notions from Nonny, she has posts relating to healthier lifestyle and low calorie recipes and sweets! Finally is Home Cooking Memories with many recipes! I am very excited to have found new blogs to follow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.